Project Assistant / Graphic Designer – Salisbury – £23,000 -£25,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Project Assistant/Graphic Designer to join a well-established and friendly company based in Salisbury. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and efficient multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment and have a creative instinct.
As the Project Assistant / Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Project Managers as a member of the Projects Team responsible for providing high quality artwork whilst assisting in the provision of interior design.
Main duties of the Project Assistant / Graphic Designer
- Work under the direction of the Project Manager to assess the requirements of projects
- Be responsible for specific design elements of a project and/or individual smaller size projects
- Preparation of client quotations for projects, client visual packs and presentations
- Source pictures and specify suitable themed items whilst liaising with Production Workshops as required
- Take responsibility for ensuring components of a project are in stock or ordered to arrive within the project time scale
- Ensure components to be manufactured are correctly produced via issuing of correct design specifications to production departments within timescales and budgets
Key competencies of the Project Assistant / Graphic Designer
- Working knowledge of design software packages such as Photoshop, CAD and SolidWorks
- High attention to detail and ability to offer creative ideas with good graphic composition
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive, supportive, and willing to take responsibility/ownership
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change
The role of Project Assistant / Graphic Designer is a permanent and full-time opportunity. Our client offers an annual salary of £23,000 – £25,000 alongside great learning and development opportunities.
If you would like to further your career and make your mark in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company, please apply now!