An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced company offering a competitive salary, free parking, private health care and childcare vouchers. Are you looking for a role offering variety, a fantastic team environment and benefits?
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Record all requisitions on SAP for each site / project
• Compile project budgets in SAP for all refrigeration & electrical labour and materials, and planned costs. Raise requisition orders on SAP
• Receipt of purchases on SAP
• Order, tracking & producing reports for nominated suppliers.
• Raise orders and track all hire equipment.
• Liaise with suppliers regarding quotations, prices, parts etc.
• Monitor all cylinder reports for projects.
• Tracking orders from order through to delivery.
• Liaise with the procurement department.
• Assist with producing O&M manuals for all New build & re-fit projects where required
• Record all site warranty and rework & associated costs including NCF’s
• Compiling returns list at end of projects to ensure we receive credit notes for un-used items.
• Update site electronic files with purchase orders / correspondence etc
• Main point of contact for contractors, project managers & engineers
• Prepare invoices for all completed projects.
• Administrative duties as required
Skills & Key Competencies
• Good level of Excel & Word and other IT skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good time management and prioritisation skills
• Ability to be flexible to meet changing demands
• SAP experience useful, however training will be given
• Good written and verbal communication skills
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration|