Salary: £21,500 per annum Category: Engineering
Production Technician – Andover Outskirts SO21- £21,500
As a Production Technician you will provide operational support, in delivering quality products and services to customers within the food manufacturing industry. Due to the location of the company you must be a driver.
Responsibilities of a Production Technician:
- Operate plant and equipment to mix, manufacture, transfer and pack product
- Accurately weighing and blending ingredients per formulation with accurate labelling, note taking and record keeping
- Handling/ manufacturing products and raw materials by complying within the MSD’s, risk and COSHH assessments
- Use of manual handling equipment available for moving heavy ingredients.
- Actively promote H&S awareness and adhere to H&S polices and codes of practice
- Maintaining high levels of hygiene, observing company polices and operating ‘clean-as-you-go” practices.
The ideal Production Technician:
- Numerate and literate
- Able to compound and pack materials
- Operate basic processes and equipment
- A good understanding of food hygiene and quality control systems
- Experience with manufacturing environment
- Technical knowledge/ understanding of production processes and complex equipment
The Production Technician role may also suit candidates looking for: Food manufacture, pharmaceutical, COSHH inspector, FMCG or food hygiene.
This is a great opportunity to work within a leading supplier industry. As a Production Technician you would work Monday- Friday, 0800- 1630 with 30 minutes lunch break Excellent benefits offering: pension scheme, life assurance, Christmas Turkey, 25 days holiday, Health Cash Plan and Free Eye Tests.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!Back to Recent Jobs