The Work Shop are currently working with a well-established local company with a global presence based in Fordingbridge who are looking to add a Production / Warehouse Operative to their busy team on a temp to permanent basis.
The Production / Warehouse Operative role reports to the Warehouse Coordinator and includes the following responsibilities: –
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures within the warehouse
- Cleaning and upkeep of the Warehouse and Production area
- Taking delivery of goods and storing them in line with their storage requirements
- Moving stock by hand or with machinery
- Loading good for despatch
- Other tasks related to the running of a busy warehouse
You will ideally have experience working in a warehouse or production environment and be able to communicate effectively and use initiative.
Ideally suited to candidates looking for the following: Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Stores, Factory worker
This is a great opportunity to work in a busy and vibrant atmosphere. Full training will be given. 34 Hour working week with 25 days paid holiday plus banks. Free parking. £9.50 per hour.
|Job Category||Temporary & Contract|