As a Production Technician you will provide operational support by, following specific specs to mix, manufacture, transfer and weigh quality products, along with food hygiene and high levels of health and safety experience. Due to the location of the company you must be a driver.
Responsibilities of a Production Technician:
• Operate plant and equipment to mix, manufacture, transfer and pack product
•Accurately weighing and blending ingredients per formulation with accurate labelling, note taking and record keeping
•Handling/ manufacturing products and raw materials by complying within the MSD’s, risk and COSHH assessments
• Use of manual handling equipment available for moving heavy ingredients
• Actively promote H&S awareness and adhere to H&S polices and codes of practice
• Maintaining high levels of hygiene, observing company polices and operating ‘clean-as-you-go” practices
The ideal Production Technician:
• Numerate and literate
• Able to compound and pack materials
• Operate basic processes and equipment
• A good understanding of food hygiene and quality control systems
• Experience with manufacturing environment
•Technical knowledge/ understanding of production processes and complex equipment
The Production Technician role may also suit candidates looking for: Food manufacture, health and Safety Executive, COSHH inspector, FMCG or food hygiene.
This is a great opportunity to work within a family value led company who invest in their staff. As a Production Technician you will work Monday- Friday, 0800- 1630 with 30 minutes lunch break.
Excellent benefits offering: pension scheme, life assurance, Christmas Turkey, 25 days holiday, Health Cash Plan and Free Eye Tests.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!