We are currently recruiting for a unique and exciting role on behalf of our client based in Bournemouth.
They are a fast-growing business that prides themselves on delivering exceptional service to their clients and now require a confident and ambitious Product Manager to play a pivotal role in the development and management of their two core digital product platforms.
As a Product Manager you will be working closely with all business functions to plan and deliver product roadmaps, prioritizing the work of the development team, writing functional specifications, and working with departmental heads to test and deliver new features.
• 2+ years project / product management experience
• Experience of working on B2B and B2C product platforms
• Strong technical understanding of software development
• Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
• Experience writing briefs for development and design teams
• Experience with Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Working knowledge of Mixpanel and Google Analytics
• Commercial understanding
• Experience working remotely
• Good excel / spreadsheet competence
• Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
This role is very hands-on that would suit a naturally analytical individual with a methodical approach to work and capable of testing and validating features.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company at a pivotal time in their business – you will have plenty of opportunity to implement your experience and improve the way they work within Product!
Salary: £30,000 – £42,000 per annum
Hours: 09.00am – 17.30 Monday – Friday
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays. Employee wellness benefits. Pension.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|