We are recruiting for a very exciting PA role for our respected and internationally focused client based in Bournemouth.
This prestigious and important position reports directly into the MD and provides administrative and organisational support to a wider team of Directors / Senior Management. In addition, the role is also responsible for co-ordinating the annual company conferences and events whilst supporting the Group Communications Manager with any Head Office communications.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• PA to the Directors
• Booking and organising hotel accommodation, meeting venues and travel for the Directors and international team, as required, as well as resolving issues with our corporate travel management company.
• Managing the CEO’s and Director’s meeting and diary appointments.
• Preparing presentations and reports for the CEO and Directors.
• Confidential work for the CEO, Directors and Senior Managers.
• Preparation and distribution of board reports and minute-taking at the Healthcare and Holdings board meetings.
• Supporting the Group Communications Manager with the production of Ceuta Healthcare internal and external communications.
• Point of contact for external organisations.
• Fielding new product development enquiries for the MD and support the customer services team to provide accurate information and direct enquires appropriately.
• Events Co-ordination
• Co-ordinating, organising and managing all conferences and staff events
• Manage the production of the annual report and strategy with support of the panel including charity liaison, volunteer scheme management and budget management
To be considered for the role you will need the following experience:
• Previous experience as a Personal Assistant
• Previous experience in all elements of organising, co-ordinating and managing large corporate events (150+ delegates)
• Previous experience of managing a project-based workload
• Competent word processing and technical skills such as; all packages of MS Office; Publisher ideally but not essential; email marketing
• Previous experience in taking minutes of meetings is desired
• Experience of email marketing, including using an email marketing software is desired
• Educated to an A-level standard or equivalent. This should include a very high standard of spoken and written English, and a good general education in Maths
• PRINCE 2 Qualification is advantageous but not essential
|Job Category||Office & Administration|