We are working with a long-standing, prestigious automotive company based in Southampton which is looking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor to join their friendly team. The Parts Advisor role is to satisfy all customer requirements regarding parts, and to increase all aspects of the parts departments business through direct selling.
The role has a basic salary of £18-20k (with an achievable OTE to £24-26k).
Duties of a Parts Advisor:
• Selling the benefits of the products and services, whilst adhering to all trading terms, discounts, and procedures for handling payment for parts
• Ensure accurate ordering, checking and location of all parts, reporting stock discrepancies and damage
• Ensure the safe return of old units and warranty items to the Department
• Ensure that all chargeable cases are handled correctly to avoid damage and are returned in a timely manner.
• Pack and load parts correctly to avoid damage or loss, for dispatch to customers via van delivery or postal/carrier services
• Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines
• Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses
• Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of working with vehicle parts
• Abe to communicate effectively with team, manage external relationships and customer relationships
• PC and web literate
• Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Full training and support
• 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service
• Discounted MOTs, Service and Parts
• Recommend a Friend Bonus / Introducing a Customer Bonus
• Life Assurance Benefit
• Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Specsavers Vouchers
• BEN – Employee Assistance Programme
• Excellent development opportunities to learn and grow
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly, efficient, and professional environment as an Accounts Administrator.
If you are interested in this position, please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Customer Services|