Our Client who offers unrivalled capability across all precision engineering services to the aerospace, defence and commercial sectors. Is seeking experienced candidates to undertake the priming & painting of aerospace / defence components to company and customer standards.
This role will include:
• Cleaning and prepping of components
• Jig, Hang and Set parts ready for coating application
• Mix required coatings following company technique sheet or manufactures TDS
• Spray application of primers and topcoats
• Completing company routing and shop log forms
• Maintain equipment and PPE
Skills and experience required:
• Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and be extremely flexible
• Time served skilled paint sprayer
• Knowledge of spray equipment and PPE apparatus
• Aerospace experience desirable but not essential
• Experience working with process sheets and work to instructions i.E. Job
40 hours per week
Early shift: Monday to Thursday 6.00am until 2.00pm and Friday 6.00am until 12.00pm.
Late shift: Monday to Thursday 2.00pm until 10.00pm and Friday 12.00pm until 6.00pm.