Operations Administrator – Ringwood – £24,000 – £27,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Administrator to join an award-winning, well established and eco-friendly client in Ringwood.
To efficiently support all aspects of the Operations department to ensure that the department and the company’s Quality Procedures are complied with.
- Liaise with Clients regarding crew-changes and offshore check-in times, and ensure that clients have all the necessary certification and personal details of engineers
- Coordination and control of Operations team travel, including booking worldwide travel, obtaining and maintaining appropriate visas, processing passport applications and arranging vaccinations and medicals
- Liaise with other Supervisors in overseas bases arranging travel of engineers to and from bases
- Liaise effectively with accounts and contracts departments with regards to invoice queries
- Prepare and submit all invoices relation to all equipment and personnel
- Carry out first day inductions and advise new colleagues of company procedures, training and use of portal.
- Process individual timesheets into payroll sheet, on a monthly basis
- General daily administration and support including, but not exclusive to daily telephone cover, opening post into the building and distribution of same
- Ensure that job files are kept updated on a monthly basis
- Ensure accurate log of training courses and training requirements
- Process post job paperwork
- Prepare and issue HSE statistics
- Organise internal/external training courses, liaise with onshore supervisors and inform personnel
- Distribute safety and technical information to all operations personnel
- Previous experience in similar role
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Excel)
|Job Category||Office & Administration|