Our client is a successful and well-established company that is a leader in their field of offering brand support to the FMCG market.
They have a very exciting to join their supportive and growing team as an Operations Executive.
The purpose of this role is to prove administrative support whilst also managing a number of customer accounts.
Duties of the role involve the following:
• Provide on-going office support for the sales teams and will be the first responder for sales enquiries
• Provide impactful presentations and information documents displaying the brand portfolio
• Work closely with account managers, arranging team meetings, creating adverts and monitoring trade spend
• Assist the sales teams with administrative tasks such as completion of new line forms, promotional proposals and ad hoc trade enquiries
• Work at trade shows within the channel
• Coordinate materials including point of sale and samples for clients, customers and organising trade shows.
Customer Account Management:
• You will be allocated a number of channel accounts who you will contact regularly in order to;
• Sell in NPD and new listing opportunities and gain new orders
• Obtain repeat orders for SKUs already listed
• Advise of brand developments
• Drive sales through your accounts in line with company and client specific targets
• Attend either client or sales team meetings as required as well as assisting with meeting presentations and taking minutes
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a forward thinking and renowned business who pride themselves on providing the best service possible to their clients.
A fantastic, supportive and friendly environment is on offer as well as opportunity to grow your skills and training.
If you have previous experience of dealing directly with customers, ideally within a customer lead sales environment, then don’t delay in sending your CV!
MS Office skills to intermediate level are required for the role along with excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers.
Hours: 09.00 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Full time, permanent, office based
• Annual bonus of up to £500 based on targets
• 25 days basic holiday entitlement
• Life assurance
• Healthcare scheme
• Occupational sick pay
• Parking in Bournemouth
• Free food on Friday’s
|Job Category||Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing|