The Work Shop are pleased to be working with an expanding finance company based in Ringwood who are looking for an experienced operations administrator.
• Checking new business finance documentation raised by contract hire companies, checking all funder credits conditions have been met.
• Negotiating with funders regarding rates/margins each month.
• Managing all agreements mid-life, including billing and collecting, reconciliations.
• Maintaining in-house Microsoft Access Database
• Calculate settlements and issue clearance
• SAGE Management
• Ad hoc operations duties: purchase invoicing, stationery, utilities management.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong numeracy and accuracy skills and an eye for detail
• A full valid driving licence
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Have strong customer focus, able to deal with both internal and external customers
• Efficient knowledge of Word and Excel
• Strong team player but also able to work independently
• Have good organisation skills and able to work in a busy environment
We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious, determined, flexible and resilient individual who is driven by business success & personal achievement. Outgoing with passion, energy and enthusiasm to make a positive impact.
|Job Category||Office & Administration|