Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum Category: Office & Administration Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-4:30pm Fri 8am-3:30pm
Operations Administrator – Totton SO40 – £18,000-£20,000 DOE
As an Operations Administrator, you will work for a company who offer Non-Destructive Testing Services and Inspections, to a variety of industries. You will work alongside a General Manager and Operations Coordinator.
Duties for the Operations Administrator:
- Manning Reception
- Liaising with customers and drivers
- Liaising with Inspectors
- Preparing internal paperwork for booked jobs
- Typing reports for completed jobs
- Arranging collections and deliveries
- Preparing the post
- Other adhoc administration duties as required
- Good communicator with a confident and polite telephone manner
- Previous Administrative experience
- IT knowledge specifically with Word is essential.
- An engineering background would be desirable but not essential.
- Must have an eye for detail.
The Operations Administrator role may also suit candidates searching for: Coordinator, Administrator, Operations, Office Assistant or Site Administrator.
As an Operations Administrator, you will be required to work Monday-Thursday 8am-4:30pm with a 30-minute lunch break, finishing at 3:30pm on a Friday (39 hours per week). The salary is offering £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!Back to Recent Jobs