We are pleased to be working with an established company based in Southampton which is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to lead my client’s marketing activity with your expertise and marketing knowledge.
My client is looking for a knowledgeable, experienced, creative Marketing Manager to work alongside their in-house Marketing team and Graphic Designer to deliver maximum exposure within certain verticals to capture and grow opportunities. These activities are essential for the business to be able to realise its fullest potential and the opportunities it has been presented with. The type of person we are looking for will have had considerable marketing management experience and is someone that has a desire to be part of a business that is fast paced and full of exciting opportunities.
The Marketing Manager duties will involve:
- Necessity to get involved in both marketing and PR activity for the business
- Identify opportunities within various verticals to gain exposure for the business
- Creation and publication of press releases, news articles and case studies
- Production of marketing collateral working with the in-house designer as required
- Co-ordination of exhibitions and events to promote the company
- Capable of monitoring and presenting return on investment to the management team
- Confident and able to capture requirements and translate those into effective marketing activity delivering valuable returns
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss progress with other team members
The Marketing Manager Candidate:
- Experience in managing a team
- Creative mind – able to identify opportunities and develop them to deliver maximum returns to the business through effective marketing activity
- Well-structured individual that is able to plan and manage their time effectively and is used to providing regular updates to the Senior Management Team on their progress
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Able to pick up new products and markets quickly, identify benefits in certain verticals to make sense of how services should be positioned
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Customer Focus – Makes and meets internal customer commitments
You will need to have a full UK driving license and be prepared to travel as part of the role, as required
If you would like to further your career and make your mark in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing company, please APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|