Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum Category: Sales & Marketing Hours: Monday - Friday
The Work Shop is pleased to announce we are currently working with a market leading technical training company based in Ringwood, with offices also in Germany and the US. Who deliver hi-tech electronic training courses worldwide to a broad base of national, multinational and global clients and are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive.
The role will involve supporting a diverse range of activities, including digital marketing communications campaigns, international corporate exhibitions and conferences, live online events, database management, campaign analysis and management reporting.
- Experience of working within the electronics industry
- Copywriting skills (particularly technology related)
- Graphics / Media manipulation skills (Adobe tools, video editing)
- Experience of working within a marketing department / function
- Experience of using digital marketing and social media tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Twitter, LinkedIn, CMS-based websites)
- A good communicator with excellent spoken and written English
- A self-starter able to organise, prioritise and work to schedule
- Salary £22k – £26k DOE
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
Salary £22k-26K DOE
Monday – Friday
If this sounds like you, please click apply!Back to Recent Jobs