We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing company based in Ringwood who provide flexible technology solutions servicing a national network of customers. We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and confident individual to drive the company’s new business pipeline.
To achieve and exceed business lead generation goals and objectives by converting outbound contact outreach into leads.
Match individual customers’ needs to the right product for them
Respond to all incoming email and written correspondence in a timely manner.
Deliver an exceptional level of Customer Service at all times.
Provide valuable market insight to the sales and marketing functions
Principal Duties of Internal Account Manager:
• Making outbound calls to prospective customers using a variety of data sources including marketing driven and self-generated contacts
• Use additional channels to discover and engage with prospects: email, social media messaging and post interactions plus occasional networking
• Understand the scope of the proposition and undertake continual learning to pitch the right product for each lead
• Work with sales and marketing functions to refine key customer messages, competitive positioning, and proposition in line with real market insights and feedback from outreach activity
• Managing leads via HubSpot CRM software
• Achieve and exceed daily/weekly lead generation targets as set by the business
• Maximise all sales opportunities by offering all the company products and services
• To provide each call with the features and benefits of our products to raise product awareness
• Consistently exceed customers’ expectations by delivering an exceptional customer experience on each call
• To achieve first call resolution on sales calls
• Dealing with a busy environment
• Making agreed number of outbound calls/contacts per day
Previous outbound sales experience
Must be a Strong and Clear Communicator with an excellent telephone manner
Attention to detail and Organisational skills
Ability to work well as part of a team, dedicated and flexible.
Computer literate – CRM Solutions, Microsoft Office Suite, and in house systems
Ability to build personal credibility by way of solid product knowledge, services, procedures, consistent follow-through and problem-solving skills
Ability to adapt to a quickly changing sales environment; ability to shift priorities as per business requirements
A pro-active and tenacious self-starter, with the confidence to manage own tasks
Strong relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
Enthusiastic and passionate with a “can do” attitude
Hard working, driven individual with ability to work on own initiative
• Team Player
• Results orientated with a clear determination to succeed.
• Confident, self-starter
• Resilient and tough minded.
• First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Highly numerate and articulate.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and likeable.
• Well organised, reliable and thorough.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|