Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum Category: Sales & Marketing
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join a friendly, well established and very well-regarded client of ours, based in Poole!
On behalf of our client, we are proud to be seeking an enthusiastic, tenacious, self-motivated individual with B2B experience within a sales environment.
The Key Account Manager role is part of a dynamic and target driven sales team; managing existing customers and developing new accounts, to support the continued growth of the business.
The role holder will be an outstanding relationship builder who is dedicated to optimising margins, maximising profitability, and ensuring that excellence is prioritised.
This full-time position is home and office based but requires travel around the UK and internationally for meetings and trade shows, so candidates must be prepared for this.
Job responsibilities include:
• Respond to sales enquiries (email or phone)
• Build customer relationships, negotiate with customers and manage accounts to achieve agreed annual sales targets
• To execute sales and business development, with commercial capability, to influence decision makers across a range of sectors
• Ensure customer satisfaction and manage quality of product and service delivery to an extremely high standard
• Participate in trade shows, fairs and events
• Generate and qualify business, developing products, events and new areas of business.
• Proven Business to Business experience (preferably within a creative realm), working directly with customers to understand individual expectations
• Proven success in management of existing relationships
• A background knowledge or an understanding of wholesale and retail sales techniques
• Ability to work collaboratively to meet customer expectations
• Understanding of objectives in order to identify extra opportunities within customer and associated companies.
• Ambitious, goal driven with a competitive edge
• Ability to communicate at all levels (through all mediums) / Excellent interpersonal understanding
• Effective networking with the ability to influence at all levels
• Highly organized, with strong time-management skills and a methodical way of thinking and working.
• Confident IT skills including all elements of MS Office
The ideal candidate could also do very well if they are creative and have an eye for colour and design.
This is a very exciting time to join a well-established business at a pivotal time of their growth and expansion.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then don’t delay in sending your CV!Back to Recent Jobs