Junior Telecoms Engineer – Salisbury – £18,000 – £24,000 per annum
The Work Shop are currently recruiting for a Junior Telecoms Engineer to a thriving Telecoms Company based in Salisbury.
- Provide remote Technical Support to products installed in the field (occasional site visits may be required)
- Update support tickets and customer information on our in-house CRM system
- Log customer enquiries and faults, monitor to ensure the Customers are up to date with any progress.
- Identify any potential issues that could escalate and liaise with the relevant party, either internal or external to resolve these.
- Configure broadband routers to ensure a seamless migration
- Adhere to the support SLA’s and response times in place
- Always act in the best interest of customers
- Support fellow Engineers remotely and on site
This role would potentially be great for an IT graduate, or someone technically minded who is looking to progress their IT career long term. 6 months experience within a Telecoms/IT role would be desirable although not essential as full training is provided. Great communication skills and a willingness to learn is key.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!