Are you interested in IT? Love helping and solving technical issues and have a passion for customer service? Do you want to work for a company who believes in investing in their employee’s happiness, personal development and also offer mentorship and support? If so, then I have an exciting opportunity for you to join my client’s team as an IT Service Helpdesk Technician. My client is on a growth trajectory, so their IT Service Helpdesk Technician role is a great opportunity to join an organisation in its relatively early stages that is constantly evolving. The company has enjoyed continued growth over the last six years and is looking for people to join them who want to be part of their journey.
My client is offering a wide range of company benefits, including:
• New open planned office
• Life cover
• Pension contribution
• Private healthcare
• 20 days holiday
• Free parking
Due to location, you will need your own transport to travel to my client’s location.
This role reports to the Helpdesk Manager, and you will help the department by minimising disruption to their clients by resolving incidents in a timely and efficient manner and by providing outstanding levels of customer service.
Working in a varied, fast paced, challenging role that will typically include:
• To provide technical support internally and externally
• Translate technical knowledge to understandable terms for clients
• Maintain business services by monitoring, measuring, and optimising our clients’ systems
• Ensure IT knowledge base is maintained and updated with clients’ applications, IT systems and all relevant information
• Assist with rolling out version/change updates
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous IT Service desk experience
• Knowledge and experience of Office 365, although this can be trained
• Confident on the phone; verbal communication is key for this role
• The ability to listen to ensure a clear understanding of customer issues and requests
• Empathetic, caring, professional attitude
The hours for the IT Service Helpdesk Technician position will be Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00, and the salary is ranging between £18 – £22k, although this is negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Information Technology|