Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum Category: Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Hours: Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm
Internal Sales Account Manager – SO20 – Near Stockbridge – £20,000- £25,000 DOE plus uncapped commission.
As an Internal Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for customer engagement, upselling products and creating memorable and high-quality buying experience for all customers. The company are an innovative and progressive company providing earth wearing parts.
Duties of an Internal Sales Account Manager include:
- Fully engage with customers
- Processing customer orders
- Upsell at every opportunity
- Create a memorable and high-quality buying experience
- Handle Customer Service issues as they arise
- Take personal ownership of the issues in question
- Ensure Customer satisfaction
- Drive to develop and work alongside senior staff members via pro-active calls
- Following up customer quotations and dealing with tasks on the Area Manager’s behalf
The Ideal Internal Sales Account Manager:
- Ability to use innovative and response to customers
- Confident communicator over the telephone
- Motivate, lead and inspire other staff members
- Ability to manage workload, ensuring tasks are completed on time in a logical and structured way
- The initiative to get free of detail that will restrict and hold back growth
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to influence and persuade customers to purchase the products
- The drive and enthusiasm to succeed
Experience Required on MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel along with Knowledge of Business Management Software.
An Internal Sales Account Manager would also suitable candidates looking for: Sales Coordinator, Inbound Sales, Sales Support, Increase Sales, Upselling and Account Manager.
As an Internal Sales Account Manager would you be required to work Monday- Friday, 8am- 5pm, Salary is offering £20,000- £25,000 depending on experience. Free onsite parking, up to 22 days holiday (Plus bank holidays), staff discount on company products and an uncapped commission structure (Once training is completed).
The position is based in an open plan, purpose-built office working with a dynamic team of professionals.