Are you an experienced Installation manager with technical knowledge of refrigeration systems? Do you want to work for a market leading company specialising in design, installation and servicing, offering a fantastic salary and benefits package? If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, please see further details below.
Main Purpose of the Installation Manager role:
To perform a key operational role within the contracting team ensuring client needs are satisfied, maintaining industry leading technical knowledge and support.
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Carry out line management responsibilities for projects & technical support within the department
• Carry out and deliver tasks and business objectives as assigned by the Contracting Manager and Head of Contracting.
• Ensure health and safety requirements for projects/sites are being adhered to by all department staff and sub-contract labour. In this work closely with the project delivery team and the HSQE Manager.
• To review and develop commissioning processes and standards to ensure consistency across the division.
• Liaise with individual clients and suppliers to assist in supporting Project teams with technical issues.
• Take a proactive approach to keeping abreast of new/changing technologies.
• Ensure projects are delivered to programme and specification in the most effective & efficient way
• Support commissioning on site where needed
• Manage the project labour planner and issue to the Contracting Manager on a weekly basis to ensure correct and timely delivery of all projects
• Carry out regular site meetings to assess the progression & efficiency of projects and engineers
• Provide Contracting Manager with regular performance feedback form the preferred supply chain
• Liaise with Contracting Manager advising high level technical issues on a project basis. Maintain records of issues to expose patterns or areas of concern
Skills & Key Competencies:
Experience of project delivery within commercial refrigeration
Technical knowledge of refrigeration systems
Management of Personnel/labour also Project Programming skills
Read and understand technical drawings
Understanding of Health & Safety regulations and requirements
Good written and verbal communication skills
Full clean driving licence
Field based – regular visits to Head Office in Ringwood BH24
Salary £45k – £55k pa DOE + company car + benefits package