Salary: £10.00 -£10.50 per hour Category: Office & Administration Hours: Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm
HR Administrator (Temp-Perm) – Totton SO40 – £10.00-£10.50 per hour
As a HR Administrator, you will join a company who specialise in providing high quality equipment to the Healthcare industry and will deliver additional support to the team.
Duties for the HR Administrator (Temp-Perm):
- Full employee life cycle administration, covering new starter, changes and leaver administration
- Letter preparation and production (contracts etc.)
- DBS administration
- Private medical insurance administration
- Driver checks
- Administration Support for HR Team
- Scanning and Filling
- Provide support to HR Director and HR Manager
- Long term project support including any new initiatives
- Previous HR experience in a similar level role or a HR Administration role is essential 1- 2 years
- Meet deadlines and must be flexible, adaptable and positive in approach
- High attention to detail and accuracy is imperative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate efficiently and confidently with all levels
- Be an enthusiastic and motivated team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident using Microsoft Office, HR systems with the experience of mail merge and generating reports
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to prioritise and organise your workload
The HR Administration (Temp-Perm) role may also suit candidates searching for: HR Support, HR Assistant, Human Resources, Employee Administration or HR Administration.
The HR Administrator (Temp-Perm) position, will require you to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm with 30-minute lunch break. The pay rate is £10.00-£10.50 per hour, depending on experience and free parking is also provided on site.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!Back to Recent Jobs