We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, confident and creative person who has experience with website management (including back-end development of WordPress) and SEO. Are you someone with a hands-on approach with the growth and development of the business in mind and confident in sales?
Our well-established client who owns a number of high-quality holiday homes in the South of England and are currently looking to recruit a full time Holiday Homes Website Manager to join their team based in Ringwood. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and growing company and progress your career long term.
• Secure subscriptions from new Holiday Homeowners
• Manage and promote all websites using all available channels.
• Manage all social media channels and email marketing.
• Manage, support and maintain new and existing holiday homeowners
• Monitoring and answering enquiries which will involve some weekend work.
• CRM Management
• Liaising with other members of staff.
• Contacting new customers and persuading them to advertise on company sites whilst maintaining and building the relationships with the current customers
• Knowledge of the holiday home/tourism industry is desirable but not essential.
• WordPress and social media skills Proficiency in web analytics software, keyword tools and SEO analysis and optimisation.
• Adobe Photoshop (or similar) skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation.
• In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords) and social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.).
• Hold a current driving licence
• CRM management
Salary £25k + commission
28 days holiday (includes the usual public and bank holidays). Pension contributions.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|