Graduate Engineer – Ringwood – Salary: £35,000 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Engineer to join a well established and eco-friendly company in Ringwood. This client is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
To sell the company services and provide technical support to clients and operations teams within area of responsibility. Report on business activities and information gathered from clients to assist with development of business strategy for the company.
- Identify new opportunities with new and existing customers
- Develop and maintain a strong portfolio of qualified opportunities to develop future growth
- Develop and close business with clients to meet sales targets as agreed with manager
- Provide technical support and technical liaison with clients and company’s operations and product development departments
- Provide feedback and information for business planning, market intelligence, reporting including managing opportunities within Salesforce data base and ensure monthly reports are actioned
- Assist with the preparation of tenders, commercial evaluations and business case
- Work closely with Operations and Product Line Departments and their teams to assist in the delivery of product line technology to clients
- Ensure there is a flow of information across Operations and Product line teams and across Regions
- Establish and maintain regular liaison with clients gaining information on their future requirements/activities and work with internal department s to drive improvements and opportunities to increase revenue
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of presentations on product line for clients and take part in technology seminars etc to promote the technology and its capabilities
- Assist and support with client technical audits ensuring that they are conducted in line with policies and procedure and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with internal and external bodies as and when required to ensure all information is circulated as appropriate also client questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns
- Hold a Professional Qualification preferably in a Technical area
- 1+ years’ work experience within Technical or Sales role preferably in line with a company product line
- Proficient in MS Word, databases and PowerPoint