Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Category: Sales & Marketing
We are proud to be seeking a Field based Account Manager on behalf of our client who is a market leader in their field with exciting progression plans.
This role has come available due to their continued growth and will cover the South West region.
As an Account Manager, you will be an ambassador of their growth and will be responsible for developing valuable business relationships with new and existing customers. This means taking full ownership of customer’s needs and delivering outstanding account management by effectively planning and managing all activity in your area of
- Develop and Maintain relationships with all accounts in defined area including historic and new accounts
- Identify new opportunities for Sales expansion across product categories
- Maximise effort to ensure sales targets are met for revenue and volume
- Manage rebates/discounts and align with Sales Manager prior to sign off Keep accurate records
- Keep up to date customer record files containing, call notes, SOS sales, payment history, pricing, objectives
- Monitor performance with all accounts including accurate sales out data where available
- Create and maintain effective journey planning, maximising calls per day
- Contribute effectively to the sales team to help achieve overall team objectives
- Attendance at trade shows where required
- Attendance at regular sales meetings either offsite or at Head office in Poole when required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at a pivotal time of their growth and requires an individual with previous experience of Field Sales promoting a product.
Ideally the successful candidate will be based in Bristol.
Salary: Circa £25k – £30k basic DOE plus commission.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!Back to Recent Jobs