Our local engineering client is seeking an Engineering Manager to join their friendly team in Poole. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well regarded and successful Aerospace Engineering company with fantastic benefits.
The purpose of the Engineering Manager is to manage technical and engineering issues, determine and plan optimum manufacturing methods and processes, support and contribute corrective actions and to support and train staff as required.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To produce documented instruction to ensure satisfactory conformance to customer requirements within predetermined budget constraints.
- To ensure preventative methods are utilised and applied in an appropriate manner as to ensure RIGHT FIRST TIME manufacture.
- Conduct FMEA activity
- Provision for Jigs and Fixtures as required
- Suggest and implement improvements to current methods to improve quality and or cost
- To attend meetings as required and provide technical interface for suppliers and customers.
- Building security, to support other managers with companywide building security
- To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
- To ensure employee training is identified, managed and documented accurately and timely
Specific duties for this role will be:
- To produce manufacturing plans
- To compile, submit & expedite customer sealed/approved planning.
- To conduct FMEA Activity when required
- To assist in third party audits
- Process MPCN (manufacturing change) forms as required
- Conduct contract reviews
- Sign raw material orders for conformity to drawing requirements.
- To fully support quality reviews & ensure all / any RCCA are conducted on time & effectively.
If you would like to progress your career as an Engineering Manager the this is the role for you! This is a great opportunity to develop your skills within a stable and friendly team, offering a generous salary and benefits. Please do not hesitate to apply today.
£40,000 – £45,000 DOE
Flexible working, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays. Nice working environment within a prestigious and growing organisation.