Salary: £8.75 - £9.40 per hour DOE Category: Customer Services Hours: 40 hours per week (Term Time Only)
EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT WORKER – CRANBORNE – £8.75 – £9.40 per hour DOE
40 hours per week (Term Time Only)
Due to continued expansion our client is seeking a number of Education Support Workers. The college & school support young people aged 14-25 with complex learning disabilities
The key to this role will be ensuring that all young people receive a high standard of education whilst learning in a safe and positive environment. You’ll take an active role in supporting learning in lessons and during off site educational activities and will work collaboratively with teaching staff to support and record progress.
You will also be expected to support and liaise with parents, guardians and colleagues.
Responsibilities of an Educational Support Worker:
- Build positive relationships with the students.
- To provide a safe, clean and supportive environment.
- Encourage and promote independence within the educational setting.
- Assist with education, recreational and teaching activities.
- Ability to positively reduce and control behaviours you may find challenging.
- Have an empathic and caring nature/ approach to the students.
Requirements of an Educational Support Worker:
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A genuine passion and interest within Health and Social Care.
- To provide details for a pre-employment Safeguarding checks.
Benefits to you:
- Fully funded access to your NVQ Level 3.
- Dedicated and experienced team of staff to support you within your journey.
- Fully paid detailed induction with ongoing training throughout your career.
- Opportunities for progression
- DBS provided by our client
Back to Recent Jobs