Customer Support Administrator – Poole BH12 – Salary up to £26k DOE
Exciting Project Support role with excellent growth opportunities! We are proud to be working with a growing company based near Poole that have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Administrator to join a very busy and friendly team.
The company specialises in property and facilities management and have recently won long term contracts with local housing associations and are therefore seeking a new addition to be part of their exciting growth plans!
As a Customer Support Administrator:
- you will be well organised and highly motivated whilst also possessing excellent communication and customer service skills
- you will also possess a positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a fun team
- efficient all round IT skills are also essential to the role
Due to the nature of the role, a calm approach and accuracy of work whilst working in a high pressured and fast paced environment is important.
Duties of the Role:
- Responsible for organising planned works for building projects
- Answer incoming calls from tenants and engineers, helping with queries
- Maintain the outlook diary to ensure promises and follow-ups are actioned, ensuring contract compliance
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence
- Work collaboratively with team
This is a fantastic opportunity offering long term progression.
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Customer Support Administrator
Salary: up to £26k per annum DOE
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
|Customer Services, Office & Administration