An exciting opportunity to work for a local business with a presence across the UK. Are you looking for a company that offers excellent training, career progression, a vibrant team environment and benefits package? Have you been working in retail or hospitality and want to showcase your customer service skills within an office environment? This could be the ideal role for you.
Our client is looking to add a customer Service Hire Coordinator to their busy team offering accident support services to customers.
• Handling enquiries from start to finish in a courteous and professional manner
• Deliver a high-quality service by ensuring correct procedures are followed
• Manage each case from start to end, discussing the delivery of a hire vehicle at a suitable time and location for the customer
• Accurately administer all relevant paperwork and record all details on the in-house data base
• Build rapport with customers and communicate effectively
• Produce daily reports and paperwork
Full training is offered but previous customer service would be beneficial gained in either an office environment, retail or hospitality.
You will be IT literate with good communication skills and great organisational skills
Ideally suited to candidates looking for Customer service, inbound, administration or office based work.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading companies offering full training and great career progression
Customer Service Hire Coordinator
Working hours vary 8.30am and 6pm (8.30am-5pm/9.30am-6pm) with 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am-1pm
Salary £17,838pa + benefits package
If this sounds like you, please click apply!
|Job Category||Customer Services|