My prestigious, established client based in Southampton is looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join their growing, friendly team on an initial 6-month Fixed Term Contract. My client is offering superb company benefits, including a birthday gift box, a branded gift upon joining, and various product discounts, plus free parking, pension, and many freebies and discounts from other retailers. This exciting role requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an understanding of putting the customer first.
Main duties include:
• To provide high quality information, advice, and guidance to customers via incoming telephone and email communication, aiming to resolve all queries at first point of contact
• To proactively contact customers to troubleshoot any potential complaints before they arise
• To carry out and follow-up customer complaints and enquiries in a professional, timely and responsive manner
• To ensure complaints are resolved in a customer focused manner in accordance with agreed standards
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritise workload
• A positive and proactive attitude with an ability to use your initiative to make decisions
• Ability to maintain accuracy, professionalism and make decisions whilst working under pressure
• Ability to build strong rapport with Customers, using empathy to ensure every Customer receives exceptional service
• Strong IT skills and proficient with Microsoft Office programmes.
• Demonstrable customer service and complaint handling experience
To apply, please click here NOW!
|Job Category||Customer Services|