The Work Shop is excited to be working with a client based in the Romsey area which is looking to recruit 10 x Customer Service Advisors before Christmas.
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking company who look after their staff and offer lots of generous benefits. They also have an exceptional training programme which means you will be fully up to speed on how to best do your role before you go ‘live’.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor is recruited on a temp to perm basis, so you will ideally be immediately available, however some notice periods can be accommodated.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for handling incoming calls from existing customers, regarding queries relating to products or services the customers have purchased online.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
– Providing support on products or services by taking incoming calls from customers via the telephone
– Answering queries and advising customers on how best to use the products or services purchased
– Providing resolutions to any issues that have occurred
– Handling and resolving complaints
– Providing a strong level of customer service at all times
– Strong verbal communication skills
– Excellent telephone manner
– Previous customer service or call centre experience
– Strong English language skills
The Customer Service Advisor role may also suit candidates searching for: Customer Advisor, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Retail Assistant or Sales Advisor.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will work 8 hour shifts over 5 days, to include a minimum of one weekend shift per week. You will receive a day off in the week for working a Saturday or Sunday. Free parking is provided and the company is within walking distance of the local train station. Excellent benefits are provided, such as subsidised gym membership, on-site canteen, discount on products, and team incentives. The salary for the role is £18,304 with a performance bonus OTE £20,704.
There is also the potential of home working following the completion of the initial training period.
If you think this role matches your skills, please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Customer Services|