Customer Service Advisor – Romsey SO51 – £21,902 + bonus (up to £2,400)
*Potential to work from home after completion of training, however, you must be available to come into the office when required (meetings, reviews training etc)*
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will respond to contact made by existing customers, regarding queries relating to a service or purchased product, via phone, email, web chat or post.
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Deal with all incoming and follow-up contact with customers who have an enquiry or service request, either by phone, email, web chat or post
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Chase customer orders, refunds, providing product information and all other customer service-related help
- Consistently provide a strong level of customer service at all times, being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently
- Supporting other departments in line with business requirements
- Have a previous customer service background in office, retail or hospitality environments ideally with experience in handling complaints
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- A-C Grade in English GCSE
The Customer Service Advisor role may also suit candidates searching for Customer Advisor, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Retail Assistant or Sales Advisor.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will work 8-hour shifts over 5 days, including one weekend shift per week and one later finish of 8 pm. You will receive a day off in the week for working a Saturday or Sunday.
Free parking is provided and the company is a 5-minute walk from the train station.
Excellent benefits are provided such as subsidised gym membership, an on-site canteen, discounts on products and team incentives.
|Customer Services, Temporary & Contract