Our client is leading the way in Customer Interaction & process management and are an international outsourced customer service provider with 50,000 staff internationally and 112 sites globally.
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor working on behalf of on of the UK’s fastest-growing independent cinema businesses
- Handling incoming customer queries across multiple contact channels
- Ensuring the team delivers exceptional guest care at all times
- Dealing with escalated queries and ensuring timely resolution
- Ensuring the brand is present through all customer communications
- Managing Membership accounts
- Take ownership of each customer journey, anticipating needs and persevering to resolve cases through personalised solutions.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous Customer Service and / or Call Centre experience is desired
- Proven experience of delivering a high-level of customer care
- A natural focus for delivering exceptional guest care
- Resilience under pressure and the ability to tackle challenges head-on
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- A natural ability to interact with customers through telephone, email & socials
- Be self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent attention to detail
- A genuine love of film and cinema would be an advantage
- Fun and sociable team environment
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Discounted corporate gym membership with Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym with over 5000 site globally)
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
- Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward of £500
- Apprenticeships qualifications
- 50% discount with More bus for monthly and quarterly tickets (Easy connections in and around Bournemouth and Salisbury to Ringwood).
- Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards.
- Weekly dress down day
- Free fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
£23,882 OTE @ £9.75 per hour – Up to £300 bonus per month
40 paid hours per week.
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm
Weekends 9am to 8pm.
Shifts on a rotating pattern
|Job Category||Customer Services|