On behalf of our fast growing client based in Bournemouth, we are seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to be responsible for administering change of information on behalf of their customers and suppliers.
This role is within a fast-growing business that prides themselves on delivering exceptional service to their clients and offers an excellent working environment with opportunities to their team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Point of contact for customers and suppliers for all change of details related queries
- Carry out pre-call system checks prior to the calls taking place to ensure the process is completed smoothly
- Contacting and maintaining relationships with suppliers to ensure the change notifications have been completed whilst rectifying any discrepancies where required
Person specification for the role:
- Customer centric and ethically minded
- Self motivated, friendly and enthusiastic
- First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, reliable and strong prioritisation skills
- Competent completing data entry and repetitive tasks, ensuring exemplary attention to detail and focus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing and ethically focused business offering excellent progression opportunities and a super-friendly, supportive and productive team environment.
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
- Company Pension
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays AND your birthday off
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
If this sounds like the job for you and you possess the relevant experience, then don’t delay in applying with your CV!
|Job Category||Customer Services|