Our Client is a well established and rapidly growing business based in Ringwood. They are currently looking to recruit a Customer Experience Officer To support the Contracts and Planning Admin teams in managing the customer journey, maximising customer contact points and minimising customer complaints. Secondly, to liaise with Marketing, Sales, Telesales Heads of Department, Compliance Officer and Head of Business to make a cohesive customer journey plan.
The role will involve: –
• Managing & developing the customer review process, liaising with the Marketing Manager
• Managing & developing the customer referral process, liaising with the Telesales Manager
• Liaising with the Sales Director to support the Customer Journey throughout the Sales process
• To work closely with the Planning Administrators to monitor the incomplete installations, progressing through sticking points and maintaining excellent customer contact throughout
• To work closely with the Planning Administrators to monitor service calls, specifically to resolve issues efficiently and without delay, thereby minimising the risk of a customer complaint.
• To perform call monitoring and review call handling procedures
• To ensure that customers make timely payments to their account without feeling pressurised for payment.
• To monitor the payment of 90% of balances during the incomplete process
• To measure the time from Initial customer complaint and/or service issue to resolution, working on reducing the time taken
• To work closely with the Office Manager & Compliance Officer updating complaints and status and performing root cause analysis and tracking of the complaints process
• To make recommendations to each department for areas of concern
• To work collaboratively with I.T. Support to develop an efficient complaint logger on Filemaker
• To review the Complaints Policy & Procedure annually, making any relevant changes to ensure efficiency and legal compliance
Your Background: –
• You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to plan, prioritise, organise and review the progress of both own and others’ work
• Effectively schedules work to deadlines and balances work priorities to meet them
• Communicate information, thoughts, and ideas clearly and concisely.
• Demonstrate a concern for the accuracy, quality and orderliness of work and information with attention to detail
• Able to adapt to a variety of situations whilst understanding and appreciating different and opposing perspectives
• Open minded and flexible in dealing with circumstances as they arise
• Ability to tackle problems, taking into account all relevant information and coming up with the best solution
This is a full time role working 08.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch
28 days holiday
Up to £22,000 per annum
|Job Category||Customer Services|