The Work Shop are happy to be working with their client based in Ringwood who are looking for a Customer Experience Consultant to join them on a temporary basis.
The main purpose of the role:
- Provide excellent customer service via the telephone, email and live web chat
- To help customers place their orders
- To take responsibility for both front and back office tasks
- To provide all customers with an excellent experience
- To respond to queries quickly and professionally
- Have an excellent telephone manner, enthusiastic and positive manner
- Good analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Previous customer service experience is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours between Monday-Friday with shifts of 07:00am – 15:30pm/ 09:00am – 17:30pm/ 11:30am – 20:00pm on a rota basis.
Some weekend work may be required – shift 9am to 5pm.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!
|Job Category||Customer Services|