Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum Category: Office & Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
We are excited and proud to be recruiting on behalf of our dynamic client based in Bournemouth.
They are a fast-growing business that prides themselves on delivering exceptional service to their clients and now require an Appointment Executive to join their customer lead call operations team.
As an Appointment Executive you will be responsible for providing appointment support for the Sales team, arranging appointments and overseeing customer communication channels including telephony, live chat and email.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting customers over the telephone, booking them in for a setup call with one of their Sales Specialists
- Explaining to customers how we can help them throughout the process
- Dealing with any objections and using closing techniques
- Working to achievable targets
- Ensuring that customers receive outstanding levels of service
- Managing and coordinating departmental email inboxes, ensuring internal response times
- Responding to incoming customer queries via live chat
- Answering general customer queries via our inbound lines
- Providing appointment support for the Sales Specialist team ensuring they have quality appointments in their diaries
- Working through the internal dialler system, arranging appointments for customers who have expressed an interest in our service
What we’re looking for in you:
- Confident & natural communicator
- Great people skills with a positive mindset
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience of a contact centre environment; minimum of 1 year
- Comfortable with a phone-based role
- Experience using CRM or similar database software
Salary: up to £20,000 per annum DOEBack to Recent Jobs