Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum Category: Office & Administration Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Credit Controller – Romsey SO51 – £18,000-£20,000
As a Credit Controller, you will be required to build relationships both internally and externally, to maximize cash flow and collections. A Finance/Accounts background is not essential as full training will be provided.
Duties for the Credit Controller:
- Credit Control, collections and Credit Analysis
- Obtaining payment from Clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
- Logging progress from calls onto the system
- Running and updating reports
- Query resolution and Credit note processing, resolving disputes efficiently
- Sales Ledger account reconciliations
- Running stop processes on accounts and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Report and review overdue or doubtful debtors with Credit Manager
- Month end preparation of cash flow forecast and close
- Providing support to the Accounts Supervisor and colleagues when required
- SAP systems or any similar system knowledge is desirable
- Confident, versatile telephone manner
- Pro-active approach to collections and developing rapport with debtors
- Team Player who is happy to work within a Team and add value during busy periods
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
The Credit Controller may also suit candidates searching for: Debt Collection, Excel, SAP, Customer Service or Credit Control.
As a Credit Controller, you will be required to work Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm with 30-minute lunch break. The salary is offering £18,000-£20,000 and free parking is provided. The company are also close to public transport routes.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!