Credit Controller – Romsey – up to £27,000
As a Credit Controller, you will need to demonstrate a strong interest in Credit Control, Collections and Credit Analysis. You will be working within UK Finance Team and be responsible for a section of the sales ledger.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, free parking and a very professional and friendly environment.
Duties for the Credit Controller:
- Obtaining payment from clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
- Query resolution and credit note processing resolving disputes efficiently
- Assist with account reconciliation as well as to prepare adjustments, bad debts
- Running stop processes on accounts and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Identify and manage collection trends which delay collection and provide guidance and recommendations in order to avoid bad debt loss
- Month end preparation of cash flow forecast and close
- Providing support to the Accounts Supervisor and colleagues when required
- SAP systems or any similar system knowledge is desirable
- Confident, versatile telephone manner
- Have the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors
- Pro-active approach to collections and developing rapport with debtors
- Team Player who is happy to work within a team and add value during busy periods
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills – Vlookup, ledger production, statement production and ad-hoc reporting
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
The salary is £25,000 – £27,000 depending on experience.
- Company pension scheme (employer + employee contributions) with L&G (Legal & General)
- 4 weeks annual leave + the 8-recognised bank/public holidays (pro-rata for starting mid-year)
- Workplace pension scheme 3% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution.
- A handful of employees as a condition of their contract of employment are on a PRB performance related bonus paid annually, subject to results / performance.
|Accounting & Finance