We are excited to be recruiting for a Credit Control Assistant for a very well established company based in Poole offering a fantastic salary, lots of benefits and band newly refurbished offices to work from!
Working as part of a small team of Credit Controllers, you will be the first point of contact for B2B customer finance queries, managing their accounts and collecting outstanding payments or debts.
Main duties of the role include:
• Review new and existing accounts and setting appropriate terms
• Effectively review, manage and collect customer accounts
• Resolve invoice and payment queries promptly and efficiently
• Process sales invoices and credit notes
• Produce and distribute customer statements
• Build effective relationships and rapport with customers and internal contacts
• General administrative/filing tasks within accounts
The successful candidate will have previous Credit Control or broad accounts experience, from either a B2B or a B2C environment and possess strong organisational skills.
You will be a proficient user of IT including an Accounting software whilst also possessing excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 per annum
Hours: 08.00am – 17.00pm Monday – Friday
Benefits: Free Parking, Progression, Birthday bonus, Quarterly staff events, Complimentary snacks, Modern offices, Friendly team
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration|