Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum Category: Sales & Marketing
A very exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to join a friendly, well established and very well-regarded client of ours, based in Poole!
The role of Creative Development manager is to identify opportunities to innovate diverse product ranges and designs to support the future growth of the company and the expansion of their existing product range.
The successful candidate will be a confident, entrepreneurial graduate capable of managing and leading the development and delivery of innovative new and existing brands, for both internal and external customers.
You will ensure all creative needs are addressed throughout project delivery; working closely with business partners to build comprehensive ranges that achieve strong commercial and competitive advantage.
This is an extremely exciting time for a creative individual to join the company and lead the creative department.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Drive change; demonstrate adaptability and foster an environment that encourages open mindedness and flexibility
• Understand the commercial drivers for the Company brand(s) and be responsible for the brand management
• Work with designated customers (both internal and external), through the Account Manager to design, develop and specify innovative and commercially viable products and ranges.
• Support company growth opportunities by encouraging and actively enabling innovation, creativity and cost efficiency.
• Identify and manage, opportunities for cost saving through potential amendments to company processes or product specifications, whilst maintaining a high level of quality.
• Manage the initiation and development of promotional materials ensuring product brochures are designed, collated and published to deadline.
• Influencing critical path timescales to ensure satisfactory sampling and customer acceptance takes place prior to the production phase.
• Ensure the Creative Team are providing insights from market expectations and their ideas for product development
• Champion all Company brands whilst leading and inspiring team members to deliver the best creative solution
• Structure relevant trend reports and presentations to support the vision and ethos of the Company
• Create monthly performance reports demonstrating Creative activity, engagement and conversion.
• Monitor and report project progress to customer Account Managers and other key stakeholders (internal and external)
• Manage external freelancer / design agencies (where required)
• Provide team support and development – full involvement in recruitment, development and appraisal of team members
• Collaborate with external agencies to influence consistent marketing material including company presentations, brand documents and guidelines
• Proactive and confident managing and working as part of a team.
• A design graduate with at least 5 years experience in the Creative sector
• Thorough and proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite Packages
• Demonstrable Portfolio of proven skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Knowledge of digital design, print formats and printing methods.
• Competent Microsoft Office user, particularly in the use of Excel.
• Creative flair and an understanding of trends with an enthusiasm and interest in the role
• Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and with initiative.
• Highly analytical and methodical with strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions.
• Ability to lead and adapt to the requirements of various customer accounts.
• Strong client-facing skills.
• Effective communication for collaborative working – good command of English language.
If this role is of interest to you and you hold the necessary skills and expertise required, please apply now!Back to Recent Jobs