Do you like working outdoors? Do you have experience of supervising teams? Do you like to travel? Then this could be the role for you!
I am currently working with a great company based near Romsey which, due to expansion, is looking to recruit a Contracts Supervisor to assist with the management and supervision of small teams on site around the UK.
The main aim of the role is to coordinate the on-site activity of the teams from writing the risk assessment method statements to preparing the invoices and everything in between.
There is a huge amount of variety in the role as the work is all over the UK and in a diverse array of working environments. The role may require the occasional stay away from home, however this isn’t frequent as most sites can be reached within the day.
The role would suit someone from a construction background who was looking to take a step towards management and gain experience in all directions. As a guide, my client is looking for someone with the following qualities:
• A good understanding and practical experience of working on industrial and/or construction sites
• A practical ability to understand the job to be done and specify the requirements to fulfil it
• A good set of people skills which enables leadership of site teams
• A strong and infectious “can do” attitude
• A full, clean driving licence
If this role sounds like it could be for you, please APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration|