Duties & Responsibilities:
· Laminating and tooling across a broad range of products performing a range of laminating processes
· Read and understand lay-up specifications
· Checking information on drawings is clear
· Checking route card instructions are correct
· Following processes and ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times
· Use of hand tools
· Use of a wide range of fabrics
· Identify laminating defects
· Work with QA team to ensure that parts are being manufactured effectively and according to drawings and lay up books to ISO standards.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
· 2+ years’ experience gained within the Marine, Aerospace, Automotive or other quality driven industry
· Familiar with pre- preg autoclave processes and materials such as carbon and glass
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy levels
· Ability to follow procedures and work instructions / manuals
· Good verbal communication and listening skills
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
· Used to working in a fast-moving environment
· Ability to read engineering drawings would be an advantage
This job is a full-time, permanent position.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!