An exciting opportunity working for a prestigious company as a Compliance Analyst. Acting as a Local Data Privacy Champion, being the first point of contact for all questions related to data privacy in general and GDPR program in particular.
Compliance Analyst Duties:
• Be the key local expert that others within can contact or rely upon for guidance and support on GDPR topics
• Responsible for sharing guidance, mentoring and supporting all GDPR related topics
• Works closely with European DPO and other members of the EMEA Data Protection Team to address local enquiries
• Reports issues with the local GDPR program implementation to the EMEA Data Protection Team
• Facilitates GDPR training for local associates as appropriate
• Serves as a contact person for data subjects
• Perform audits in accordance with requirements set by standards, looking for continuous improvement opportunities
• Regular reporting feedback to management
• Assisting with dealer and distributor problem feedback process.
• Maintaining a good understanding of GDPR-related concepts, the Global and EMEA Data Protection Programs, and related Garmin policies and procedures
• Ability to communicate information effectively and accurately
• Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels within the business
• Pro-active team player and used to working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Positive attitude
To apply please click apply NOW!
|Job Category||Office & Administration|