CNC Miller – Totton – Salary: up to £35,000
Due to ambitious growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has become available for a CNC Miller to join our well-established and friendly client based in Totton.
The CNC Miller will be given the opportunity to expand their knowledge and expertise through training courses for career development as part of their role.
Main duties of the CNC Miller:
- To run a CNC Milling machine with Siemens ShopMill
- To manufacture components within tolerances specified on drawings
- To program the CNC machines from drawings provided
- To set up tooling and stock for the job in hand
- To monitor machines performance and assess for any maintenance requirements
- To keep the machines in a clean and tidy condition
Key Competences of the CNC Miller:
- Previous CNC machining experience
- Formal Engineering Qualifications or significant Engineering exposure
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment whilst following procedures
- Diligent, hardworking individual with good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent IT skills and ability to use a variety of systems
The role of CNC Miller is a permanent and full-time position offering a competitive annual salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience. Our client also offers many benefits, including bonus scheme, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, social events, and on-site parking.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity and make your mark in a fast-paced, supportive, and growing business, please APPLY NOW!