CNC Machinist – Andover – Salary up to £40,000
The Work Shop are recruiting for an experienced CNC Machinist on behalf of our expanding client based in Andover.
The CNC Machinist position will be paying £35,000 – £40,000 DOE
Responsibilities for the CNC Machinist:
- Produce precision tools
- Interpret technical drawings and instructions
- Ensure that all operations adhere to safety protocols
- Check that all equipment produced works correctly
CNC Machinist Experience Needed:
- Proven experience as a machinist
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Ability to use precision tools (e.G. Calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
If you are an experienced CNC Machinist, looking for an exciting position for a growing company please apply now!