Case Manager / Underwriter – Ringwood – Up To £30,000
Are you a self motivated, organised and pro active individual with experience in Case Management and Financial Underwriting?
Our client is a leading UK finance broker who specialises in bridging finance with a customer base spanning property investors, developers, business and the public. They are looking to grow their team by adding a Case Manager to handle bridging cases from application through to completion and to ensure the process is managed efficiently and competently.
- Liaising between customers and lenders to ensure the customer receives their bridging finance offer efficiently
- Proactively managing bridging finance applications and completing all administration in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring excellent customer service is maintained throughout the whole process
- Answering written or verbal enquiries promptly, professionally and with courtesy to meet and exceed customer expectations, and maintain the positive reputation of the company
- Proactively chase applications through to completion, updating all parties (customer, solicitor and lender)
- Processing all documents and lender requests within the set time frames
- Handling client documents in a compliant manner that’s aligned with GDPR
- Accurately tracking and taking notes on all actions and communications on our internal CRM system
- Managing and prioritising own workload and diary to ensure timeframes and deadlines are met, while achieving targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service levels
- Creating, maintaining and enhancing working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders such as advisers, surveyors, lenders and solicitors
- General administrative duties within the office
- Your background will be in Case Management / Underwriting in a financial sector ideally within bridging (although full training can be given to the right person)
- Exceptional communication abilities with a great telephone manner
- Numerical – B grade or above in Maths
- Good IT Skills
This a great opportunity to be part of a busy and thriving business in Ringwood.
Full Time Role – 09:00am to 5:30pm
Salary plus bonus
|Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing