Our client is an established, forward thinking and a fast-growing company based in Bournemouth.
Their ethical and professional approach has helped them achieve some of the highest scoring customer reviews.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional sales results and customer service.
The role will involve assisting in acquiring new customers focusing on generating qualified leads / demonstration requests for the sales team.
The main responsibilities involve:
- Researching companies and individuals online to identify new potential lead
- Contact potential clients via telephone to establish rapport and qualify them prior to arranging a meeting / remote demonstration with one of the sales team
- Ensuring that the required sales processes are followed, and internal systems including CRM is updated accordingly
- Allocate arranged demonstrations to the sales team
The ideal candidate will be a driven, ambitious, and confident individual with a willingness to learn new things.
You will have a positive attitude with an ability to listen, possess strong communication skills on the telephone and in writing and have a personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for business development. Whether you have existing sales experience or are fresh out of university looking to embark on a brand-new career, this could be the role for you!
- Company Pension
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Bike to work scheme & wellness programme
- Much, much more!
Salary: £20-22k per annum
Hours: 09.00am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
If this sounds like you, please click apply!
|Job Category||Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing|