Architectural Technician, £30,000- £42,000 DOE
We are currently working with a well-established client based in Romsey who are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Architectural Technician to join their technical team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has a keen interest and experience in producing construction working drawings for residential projects, utilising software tools such as REVIT and AutoCAD.
Key responsibilities of the Architectural Technician:
- Production of construction working drawings and technical documents while complying to the latest legislation
- Interpret and fully understand client briefs and requirements
- Provide architectural support to different housing projects
- Oversee timescales and quality control while liaising with clients and external parties
- Develop over time and gain wider experience and knowledge, progressing within the technical team
Key attributes of the Architectural Technician:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed-use projects for developer clients and national housebuilders
- A good level of experience doing construction working drawings / technical drawings on national/regional housebuilder residential development projects
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT
- Thorough knowledge of M4 (CAT 2 & 3) Nationally Described Space Standards (NDSS)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Package and benefits of the Architectural Technician:
- £30K – £42K annual salary depending on experience
- Continuing Professional Development programme and opportunity for progression
- Hybrid work option is available
- 21 days holidays plus bank holidays and Christmas week
- Company pension scheme and modern offices
- Eyecare and employee retail discount scheme
- Regular social events
- Free on-site parking
If you would like to further your career and make your mark in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company, please APPLY NOW!
|Design, Engineering, Information Technology