My established client based in Marchwood is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their friendly, fun team. The position of Administrator is to support many areas of the business and is a really varied and interesting role.
The Administrator role will suit someone who is used to working under pressure, at a fast pace, and to strict deadlines. You will be used to multitasking and able to help out in other areas of the business when required.
Duties for the Administrator include:
• First point of contact for telephone calls and reception
• Sales order processing
• Customer liaison both by telephone and by email
• Sales ledger and purchase ledger processing
• Credit control
• Purchasing – assisting with buying materials as required
• Generation and analysis of KPIs via Excel and report back to Director and Heads of Departments
• Upkeep of databases
• Assisting with inventory and stock control
• Some PA duties to Operations Manager and Managing Director
Skills and qualifications:
• A high level of attention to detail
• Good time management skills and able to effectively prioritise workload
• A flexible approach, excellent communication levels and a proactive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong IT skills – knowledge of Excel is essential
The hours for the role are Monday to Thursday 0830 – 1700, with an early finish of 1330 on a Friday. The Administrator role will pay £20-25k dependent on experience. There is free parking, with a generous 25 day’s holiday + Bank Holidays.
This is an excellent opportunity to put your own stamp on a role within a fantastic, friendly company. If you are interested in this position, please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Office & Administration|