*6 Month Contract, to start as soon as possible*
My prestigious, established client based in Southampton is looking for an Administrator to cover a 6 Month Contract in their growing, friendly team.
Duties for the Administrator:
- Review and prioritise all incoming emails, telephone calls and variety of internal and external enquiries
- Prepare presentations for meetings and conferences
- Monitor, organise and maintain diaries and make appointments in Outlook
- Produce documents, briefing papers, SOPs, reports and presentations
- Collate documentation and relevant briefing papers for meetings
- Carry out a broad range of administrative duties to include expenses, processing invoices, raising Purchase Orders, electronic and paper filing
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing
- Arrange meetings, travel, visas and accommodation for Customer Services management team, occasionally, travelling with to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during meetings / presentations
- Set up hotels / transport for visitors as required
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority and managing the hospitality for visitors.
- Take dictation and minutes of meetings as necessary
- Carry out specific projects and research including background research and presenting findings as necessary as required
- Manage annual leave across the Management Team, ensuring this is accurately logged
- Previous PA, EA or Senior Administration experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Skill in composing letters, drafting proposals and preparing presentations with an excellent command of the English language
- Ability to understand the business functions with all round commercial knowledge.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Enthusiasm, initiative and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Experience of minute taking at a senior level.
- Intermediate levels of proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes.
As an Administrator, you will be required to Monday to Friday – 9.00 to 5.30 with an hour for lunch. My client offers free parking, and the salary for the role is £25,000. You must be able to commit to a 6 Month Contract.
|Job Category||Office & Administration|