My client is a vibrant, fast-paced company based on the outskirts of Salisbury. As Accounts Administrator, you will hold a key role in contributing to the effective running of the business and act as support to many internal departments. Due to location, you will need your own transport.
Main duties for the Accounts Administrator:
• Producing customer invoices
• Management of customer purchase orders – working with internal teams to ensure invoice payments are made in a timely manner
• Reconciling supplier statements and preparing supplier invoices for payment
• Preparing and checking employee and contractor expense claims
• Reconciliation of paperwork for quarterly VAT returns
• Deputising for the Manager in their absence and supporting other Finance and Administration team members when required
• Answering both internal and external calls as part of the team
• Organised and able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Can use initiative and problem-solve
• Work well under pressure whilst demonstrating attention to detail
To apply, please click here NOW!
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration|