Salary: £9.40 per hour Category: Accounting & Finance, Temporary & Contract Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
The Work Shop is delighted to be working with our client based in Chandlers Ford who is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Administrator on a 3-month temporary basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established company with a wealth of experience in their area of expertise.
The Accounts Administrator role is temporary, and the assignment is expected to last for 3 months, after which point in will be reviewed and may go on longer. The rate of pay is £9.40 per hour and the hours are 08:30 – 17:00.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of call for customers with reference to any invoice queries
- To liaise with the sales team and solve any queries
- Raising credit and recharges as necessary
- Liaising with credit control regarding query updates
- Raising invoices for both deliveries and collections, batching, matching and coding
- Updating system with new site, product and pricing information
- Assisting weighbridges with any queries
- Check sales contracts daily for any possible pricing issues
- Coding analysis for purchase invoices on materials purchased
- Taking credit card payments for deliveries and liaising with Transport department and drivers
- Reconciling cash sales on the system and update spreadsheets for accounts department
- Preparing various reports via in house system when required
- Taking calls
- Supporting the Business Support Manager in other general admin duties when required
The ideal Accounts Administrator applicant will have the following:
- A confident telephone manner
- A proven work history within an accounting function
- Be organised and able to plan your own time and workload
- Be able to multitask whilst also paying attention to detail
This role would suit an immediately available Accounts Assistant or an Assistant Accountant looking for a 3-month temporary assignment. This role could be an immediate start and you must be free to ‘commit to the full 3 months’ work.
If you meet the above criteria, please call Lisa at The Work Shop’s Romsey office or click to apply NOW!Back to Recent Jobs