Are you an administrator with accounts experience? Do you have an eye for detail and great organisational skills? If so, then I have an exciting opportunity for you to join my client’s team as an Accounts Administrator. This a fantastic opportunity to work for a privately owned business that has been established in Winchester for 25 years. My client works in a the ever changing and fast paced property sector. My client really cares for its employees, has fantastic staff retention, and is a business that believes heavily in a work life balance.
My client is offering a wide range of company benefits, including:
- £23,000 salary
- 24 days holiday
- Free parking
- 34 hour working week
- Modern open planned office
- Fantastic facilities including onsite showers
This role reports to the Head of Client Accounts , and you will help with the invoicing and collection of ground rents and insurance premiums payable by leaseholders. This activity is carried out within the Clients Account Team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing large volumes of receipts daily.
- Dealing with leaseholders’ accounts enquiries by telephone and email.
- Processing of card payments received by telephone.
- Assisting with the monthly ground rent invoice run.
- Issuing of refunds via BACS.
- Invoicing insurance to leaseholders and managing agents.
- Processing supplier invoices and arranging payment via Online Banking.
- Loading of new properties acquired by the Group onto the company’s property management system.
- Completing daily bank reconciliations.
- Processing all other transactions as required on the accounts system
The successful candidate will have:
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with leaseholders and other team members
- Administration and organisational skills.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
The hours for the Accounts Administrator is 09:00am to 17:00pm Monday to Thursday with one hour lunch break, and 09:00am to 16:00pm Friday with 30 minutes lunch break.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration|